4.04.2006

One Heapin' Helpin'

After finishing my dinner this evening, I needed something sweet (this is not new). I went into the kitchen to prepare my dessert. I gathered the necessary elements then went back into the living room to sit next to Eddie on the couch and enjoy my creation-o-decadence.

When Eddie looks to his left, where I am seated, I get a head tossed back in laughter. He almost lost his breath. The dog was scared and leapt off of the couch. I'm still sitting there, dessert in hand, wondering WHAT his problem could be.

"Chocolate Frosting. On a Spoon?"

"Yeah."

"You know I almost did that a couple of times, but I held back in fear that you would laugh at me."

"I'm not laughing. I'm eating my frosting."

He doesn't have any sisters. He's obviously never lived with girls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an older sister; I'm quite used to that. But it's more fun that Eddie thought it was funny and didn't just give an apathetic "ah." =)

4/5/06, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Wait, how else would you eat icing?

4/6/06, 8:02 AM  
Blogger Hollee said...

I've never done that in the presence of another person, in hopes that I can act like it never happened.

9/13/07, 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts      Older Posts