11.12.2005

At least I know he loves me

Wow. I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. I think about what I'm going to post a lot of the time, but when I finally get a few minutes in front of the screen, I wind up feeling guilty about being here just knowing that I could be painting or cooking or cleaning or doing the lawn or organizing recipes or any number of things that I am now going to put off to write something trivial.

A couple of days ago Eddie and I were taking Cody for his evening walk. It's usually my responsibility, but now that it gets dark just shortly after lunch, my loving but over-protective husband likes to walk with me. I think I should just get a taser.

After Cody's business was concluded, we started the trek back home. Our street is protected by a canopy of trees, so it's usually pretty dark. Eddie put his arm around me and Cody led the way. It's hard to believe that a 22 pound dog can pull as hard as he can. Eddie put his arm around me, squeezed my shoulder and ran his hand down my back...right past the waistband of my sweatpants and grabbed my bare ass. In the middle of the street. He held it, cupped in his hand, long enough to say, "hiney."

Hiney in the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts      Older Posts