1.04.2006

The Buddy

On the way to the dog park

This is Cody. He wishes I never got a camera. He wonders why, just when he gets playful or comfortable on the couch, I hide my face behind a black box and scare him repeatedly with a bright burst of light. In spite of being scared, he still tries to smell the camera. Not just the camera, he's not satisfied until he puts his nose on the LENS. I'm getting so much better at dodging that little black nose. I've only had to clean the lens twice.



Poser

Sad excuse to post pictures of my cute dog? Maybe.



1 Comments:

Blogger ktm said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. No one should have to lose their buddy so soon. Yes, he's a miniature schnauzer. We think he's rather cute too.

1/6/06, 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts      Older Posts