4.29.2008

Vay-Kay-Shun

I've just finished cooking and eating dinner in my swim suit.  The glass door that leads to the balcony is open and I can hear the waves.  That noise is a constant in the background as I listen to Eddie's breathing deepen.  He's stretched out on the couch so relaxed he's falling into sleep.

We're both waiting for the cookies to cool that I've pulled out of the oven.  

I'm sitting here, thinking back on the day and am in awe of how effortless it is to be with him...that sunburned man over there on the couch.



  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds like you're really good at Vay-Kay-Shun-Ing! See you later.

4/30/08, 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eddie is a pretty fantastic man

davidloti=davidloti

5/2/08, 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts      Older Posts