4.30.2008

Chivalry

When we arrived, one of the first things on our To Do list was a trip to the local super store for food for the week, things we knew we forgot as well as a few things we discovered we forgot soon after we arrived.  Once at the store, we purchased the food, the forgotten items and one special find I just HAD to have.  A noodle.  

Later on in the ocean, I was using said noodle to float and enjoy the waves alongside my husband.  He looked a little envious of my fun, floaty toy so I offered it to him.  

"No, thank you.  You keep your noodle.  I've got my own noodle."

Indeed.

    

3 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I'm so glad y'all are having a great and relaxing time. You both deserve it.

I'm going to leave the noodle thing alone, though.

4/30/08, 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Kyle on this one. I'm not going near Eddie's noodle. Still, enjoy your vacation.

5/1/08, 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

davidloti=davidloti

5/2/08, 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts      Older Posts