10.16.2008

A Downside To True Love

I love shoes. I love them. I've had a lot of catching up to do with the other shoe-obsessed girls as I fell in love a little later in life. I only had about 5 pairs of shoes until I was 25, then something snapped. Gradually my black Doc boots, blue Converse and Birkenstocks from college weren't good enough. My shoes got fancier and sassier and people started to notice. I'm not really that big on attention, but having someone compliment your taste is nice...

...except when you are easily recognized by only your shoes when anonymity is important. We should all be able to check our shoes at the bathroom door and don some sort of uniform slipper. Right ladies?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ode to happy blog reading. hope you had fun last night.

10/18/08, 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts      Older Posts